Sunday, July 09, 2006



FACING THE MIRROR

Forgive me not. For I have hurt you. Forgive me not for I dragged you through the mudd. For everything I made you go through was worthless. Pointless. Meaningless. Forgive me not. For I made you suffer.
Forgive me not. For I am facing the mirror.

WHEN you BECAME You

Did it end? Did You finally manage to ruin everything we had?
I guess You did.
I thought I knew you.
Back then, when I just got used to your bed sheets. Back then when your scarce needs for affection still blurred my idea of your true self. I thought you were what you showed me, what you so perfectly presented to me every time we would be together. You fooled me well. Back then - you could.
Lie. Cheat. Pretend. Hide.
But you still didn’t hurt.
Until that night.
When you became You.
When You hurt like it did not hurt ever before. When You broke me to pieces. When You showed me how blind I was.
Was.
Am.
For I still love...
You.

No comments: